About the FlyPad Tray
- Specifically engineered for the Boeing 737 and 747 and B787 cockpits. B777, and other models in development.
- Meets and exceeds all FAA and EASA standards for making a “Class 1/Portable” EFB “Secured and Viewable”.
- Attaches and detaches easily in seconds.
- Holds iPad 2,3,4 Air 1-2 as well as Minis, MS Surface 2, 2 Pro, 3 (not 3 Pro) and RT, as well as Samsung’s Galaxy.
- Universal to both Captain’s and First Officer’s sides. B787 model is side-specific.
- Manufactured of the highest quality aluminum alloy.
- Powder coated for durability.
- Fully padded on all surfaces that contact your tablet.
- Padding is of the highest quality, industrial grade, self-extinguishing, UV resistant closed cell foam.
- We design & produce models to accommodate ruggedized cases, per customer requests.
- No need to put iPad EFB glass under the heavy spring force or edge of the clipboard spring clip to achieve full retention capability as with basic, open trays.
- Full, unrestricted view through the side window, as well as unlimited access and use of the sunshield, unlike suction cup devices.
- Will not fall off of the window and damage your EFB, or potentially obstruct flight controls, as occurs with suction cup devices.
- US Utility Patent awarded.
Don't Forget to Get Your FlyPad Tray Today!